Dark Passions Guest Designer

Dark Passions Guest Designer @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly Event

November 08, 2015Bcreative Wilde

I'm very excited Dark Passions was selected as a guest designer for the 1st round of the Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly Event. This event started last month but there were so many events going on I saved this one to introduce in November. There are only a few days left though as this event ends Nov. 11, 2015. I'm not sure if DP will be invited next round (I hope so) as this event mostly focuses on mesh items for mesh bodies but I was happy given the chance to bring something other than mesh clothing to this event.

There are 2 Nail applier sets at this event each comes in Slink, Belleza & Maitreya versions. I even included a fat pack version just to see if people would like this option In buying the Fatpack you save a little on the price of buying 3 plus you get a bonus Omega HUD included for free making it the ultimate fatpack for all your mesh body needs.

Note: I do believe the Fatpack will be something I will eventually add to my store. However sets that have been retired to MP may not have this option unless I get lots of request for it.

Event: Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthy
Dates: Oct. 12 - Nov. 11
To The Event

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form