Dark Passions gacha

Dark Passions @ Oh My Gacha January 2016

January 19, 2016Bcreative Wilde

Image By Nannja Resident - Nails Featured: Spring Time Tartan - Red

It's time for a game of chance. I don't do gachas often but when I do I bring you sets of nails instead of singles. I hope everyone enjoys that you get something different with each set.

This round I went for a Spring Thaw set. A dash of winter with all the hopes of spring coming soon!
Pastels, Snow and some Plaid/Tartan fun with matching solids to mix and match with.

Event: OMG! Jan 2016
Dates: January 10 - 24th
Price: 50L per pull
Prizes:  8 Commons (sets of 3 polishes) & 2 Rares (sets of 9 polishes)
Rare Chance: 13%
Versions: Machine 1 (Slink/Omega) Machine 2 (Maitreya Only)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form