Dark Passions Fashion For Life

Dark Passions @ Fashion For Life

March 15, 2016Bcreative Wilde


This year Dark Passions is proud to be a Gold Sponsor at Fashion For Life (FFL). Back in the day I remember when this event started. I was only a DJ then I never thought I would get the chance to support it as a designer.

This year is the 10th anniversary of FFL so I hope you come out to support it. Each designer has select new designs in special Relay for Life vendors that give 100% directly to the charity.  There are a total of 9 different sim themed in Entertainment from movies to music you will find many interesting themes to fill your creative side. There's also entertainment throughout the event.

This year Dark Passions is located on the David Bowie inspired sim. My booth is designed a little not like me but totally Bowie style to pay tribute to the BlackStar he has become.


I've also created some very special nail art for the theme. They are called "Tribute" and come in glitter and non glittery versions. Sorry they are only available in a Fatpack 275L during the event. I've also created a set of nails called "Winged Hope" to match my shirts by the same name. These Nails are in a Fatpack for 200L which is a little lower than my normal Fatpack pricing.

Though out the event there are hidden hunt boxes that give hunt items for the donation of 10L each I also have one hidden in my booth. It's a nail set I will picture below called "Purple Power." Don't forget the photo contest I sent a gift cert for. You'll find more info on that on the FFL webpage.

So come on out and join in to help kick cancers butt!

Event: Fashion For Life
Event Webpage: http://fashionforlifesl.com/
Dates: March 6 - 20, 2016

To The Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form