Dark Passions Group Gift

Dark Passions Group Bargains & Group Freebie Wall Updates

March 23, 2016Bcreative Wilde


The time has come for some store updates!

I've had soooo many of you ask me when I will ever update some of your slink favorites on this wall to other appliers so I've granted this wish.

Now all items on this wall minus the Limited Time Group Deal (which has choices) are sold in Fatpacks. Why Fatpacks only? Simply put it will allow me to put more on this wall plus part of them are free anyway so why separate them.

The bargain wall price has gone up from 13L to 31L because of the Fatpacks. I still think that is a super deal as I usually sell packs of 3 nail textures for 25L as a separate on MP. These deals are ONLY available to group members and you must wear your tag to purchase or your L$ will be returned.

Hope you enjoy the deal updates!!

Oh yeah and don't forget if you are not a group member group membership is free until April 1st then it will be 50L to join.

To The Store

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form