Dark Passions hpearl Resident

The Twisted Hunt @ Dark Passions

March 26, 2016Bcreative Wilde

Image By hpearl Resident - Nails Featured: Greek Deco
Anyone that loves Hunts in Second Life knows that Twisted is the ultimate Hunt to look forward to 2 times a year. This year I finally decided to join in the fun and brought you probably one of my favorite nail sets I've made.

The theme for the hunt was Greek Odyssey and colors Black and Gold so I pulled all those together with a  touch of white to bring you a unique nail design that I'm sure you will love. I will have this nail set for sale after the hunt but grab it now for free as I made the prize a Fatpack.

I would also like to take this time to congratulate hpearl Resident (the blogger featured above) as she is now joining the my Elite Team of Bloggers known as the Lucky 13!

Event: Twisted Hunt
Dates: March 1-31, 2016
Hunt Blog: http://www.twistedhunt.com
Hint: Sorry there are no hints for this hunt!

To The Hunt At Dark Passions


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form