Dark Passions Phenella Resident

Dark Passions @ Vintage Fair

June 21, 2016Bcreative Wilde

Image By: Punkiss Resident - Nails Featured: Flapper Fancy
Image By: Phenella Resident - Nails Featured: Vintage Vixen
If you know me, you know I like to step back in time just as much as I like to keep it spooky. I was really excited and surprised to be invited to join Vintage Fair this year.

If the event was too packed for you when it opened now with only 5 days left it's a great time to explore and see what you might have missed. If you haven't been there yet then what are you waiting for??


I noticed I picked the perfect nail accessory styles as there are many great looks available at Vintage Fair to go with my choices. I chose to go with a 20s inspired nail set as well as a 50s/Rockabilly set. "Vintage Vixen" is a bit inspired by a limited edition set I did a few years back but since it was a slink only set. I decided to use bits from it to create something new for everyone. I hope you like it!

Event: Vintage Fair
Dates: June 10 - June 26, 2016

To The Event

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form