Applique Dark Passions

Dark Passions @ Applique

October 02, 2016Bcreative Wilde


Back for another round at Applique!

For this one I decided to revive a series I started years ago with a huge revamp. Some of you may recall the "Shades of....." series. I never fully finished that line but with reason. I wanted to revamp it so there were shine versions and both the gradients & solids were in one set and that is just what I did.. 48 texture options in one color. Let me tell you that's a lot of work. Not only will you get basically 4 regular sets in one but you will also get all the HUD types in one pack. Sorry I will be only selling it as a FatPack.  BTW price wise it is a super deal especially if you snatch it now!
Event Promo Price is 395L (Reg price 425L). This may sound high but it's not considering this set would normally be 4 FatPacks at 290L each . You will saving more than 735L if they were sold as separate FatPacks.

Note: The new shades of series is considered version 2 and does not qualify for a free update if you own the old series. For many of these sets some of the textures will be modified as well.

The second set of nails I have for you are some fun hand drawn fantasy trees I did. They were inspired by fall and maybe a little bit from the fantasy trees you see in World of Warcraft. What can I say Legion and some friends brought me back to WoW. I really love this set and I hope you do too. I made sure to include some fantasy colors rather than just fall so you can wear them year round if you like.

Event: Applique
Dates: Sept 23 - Oct. 7, 2016
To The Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form