Dark Passions Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly

Warm Sweater Weather Is Here @ Dark Passions

November 21, 2016Bcreative Wilde

Image By Shyralei Resident - Nails Featured : Winter Warmth
Even your nails deserve a little warmth as cooler weather approaches. Grab my creative approach at sweater style nails at Mesh Body Addicts this round!

I have two sets to choose from. One with traditional fall/winter colors solids and one for those that like the soft side of pastels. Remember as a thank you for shopping and supporting events I bring my items too you can get the new items at event prices. Event price for Single appliers 100L (Reg. 120L) or Fatpacks 275L (Reg. 290L). I also have some Super Fatpacks there for a nail series I will show off in another post. The event price for Super Fatpacks is 395L (Reg 425L)

Event: Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Dates: November 10 - 30, 2016

To The event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form