Cosmetic Fair Dark Passions

Dark Passions @ Cosmetic Fair

July 21, 2018Bcreative Wilde

- Image By: Shari Cortes - Nails Featured: Festival Starlet - Black Edition -
The Cosmetic Fair returns with a Festival Vibes theme. Dark Passions brings you newness in 2 versions. Yes, I couldn't decide which style I liked better so I packaged them in 2 versions for you to chose from.

The Festival Starlet - Black Edition comes with 12 textures 5 in iridescent glitter overlays of the same nail color. Sorry red didn't get the iridescent treatment as it just didn't look right (I'm picky) so it has a black ombre tip instead.

The Festival Starlet - Metals Edition comes with 6 rich solid color nails with choices of metals in silver or gold.

I have several other styles I feel that fit the theme that maybe you haven't seen and if you missed the Unicorn Tears (image included below) I had out for Syndicate Sunday at the beginning of the month it is there too!

Event: Costmetic Fair
Dates: July 15 - 31, 2018
Theme: Festival Vibes
SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MONS/151/226/1501


Below is a newer Non-Exclusive you will also find at Cosmetic Fair.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form