Dark Passions Group Gift

Group Gift @ Dark Passions

April 29, 2016Bcreative Wilde

Image By Melyna Foxclaw  - Nails Featured: Purple Rain
A small tribute that I think needs no explanation. I was asked by several customers if I could make something purple in tribute so this is what I came up with. I hope you like them. I decided to put them on the group gift wall at the main store but you can also get them for a small fee on MP. The group gift & bargain wall is to the right when you enter the doorway of the store on the wall next to the steps that lead to the nail section. Group is required to get this item.

**Group Perk Update**

While I'm speaking of the group gift I might as well inform you of some changes I made to the group recently.
  1. New Group Fee will be 50L as of Apirl 1,2016 - As you can see I plan on giving away lots of goodies and discounts so I think this fee is more than fair and it's a one time fee as long as you stay in the group.
  2. All members of the group now get 50L gift cards given out 3 times a year. This Replaces getting 13L a month in store credit. The group is getting too big for me to do the 13L credit in a timely fashion. The group free gift card months will be announced soon. You must pick up this card during the time frame announced to the group if you miss it I will not issue them after announced dates. This way active SLers get it as a gift. You can combine Gift Cards with your own L$ when purchasing but you can not combine gift cards or other store credit. Sorry it's just the way it works.
  3. Tri-monthly Free secret-code vendor gift (code will be given in group so check notices) I have tried this once and I think many of you enjoyed it. The code is given on the honor system. It is a secret code that you can share with non members but please don't publish it on social media or it will no longer be a "Secret Code." You can however explain how they can get the secret code on social media. Anyone caught publishing the code for all the see will be removed from the group for spoiling the fun.
  4. Monthly/Bi-Monthly Dark Passions News & Shopping lists!
  5. More random giveaways & special sale fun to be added! Always pay attention to group chat sometimes I give away things randomly!
**Subcriber Perks**
  1. Tri-monthly free secret-code send via the subscriber as a thank you for staying informed. This code is only sent one time via a NC. This is why it is best to stay in the group to get it as you can check past notices in group.
  2. Monthly/Bi-Monthly Dark Passions News & Shopping lists!
Why don't subscribers get more perks? Well the group does cost something to join so they get more perks and my vendor system can't give discounts to subscribers

Event: Group Gift
Dates: None
Only available as a FatPack
Get it at Dark Passions for Free (Group Required)
Get it on MarketPlace for 65L


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form