Dark Passions Sinful Rhapsody

Time To Get Tropical With Dark Passions

June 15, 2016Bcreative Wilde

Image By: Sinful Rhapsody - Nails Featured: Tropical Daze
Time to grab your grass skirt and hit the beach!

Dark Passions was a little late to this event due to moving in RL but alas it was only a day and the lovely event holders were kind enough to allow me to get caught up to bring you the exclusive shown above and below. I've been wanting to do nails like this since last summer so I'm glad I had the perfect event to do so.

Only 2 days left to grab these at the event. I'm even behind on posts so sorry this one is so late. They will be available after the event as well.

Event: Tropical Summer Fair
Dates: June 3 - 17, 2016

To The Event




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form