Alice In Sexyland Clothing

Alice In Sexyland is here.... and Dark Passions is there!

June 16, 2015Bcreative Wilde

Yes it's me!!
I rarely post pictures of myself wearing my items as I love sharing things by the great bloggers out there. However, I just couldn't resist taking a moment to pose with my booth decorations since I had the new dress on. I have lots to offer this event. ( yeah back to my tons of exclusives for an event ). There will be several posts for this event. Each featuring a different items.

I went for a short Lolita style dress for my Alice inspiration. I assumed everyone would be doing underthings and corsets so I wanted something cute yet sexy so I hope you enjoy my Alice in Roses series of dresses. I originally was only going to do the Blue but then I was asked for more colors so they magically appeared a few days later.

Wonderland is mysterious like that!
Plus even more newness. I decided to do my first ever Fat Pack. In buying the fat pack you save 50L per dress at regular price. Added bonus as it is part of my new exclusives you can get the fat pack at 20% off too!

Ohhhhh and how could I forget! New nail appliers to match the blue Alice Dress.

Event Name: Alice In Sexyland
Event Discount: 20% off New Exclusives
Event Dates: June 12-26, 2015
To The Event

Alice In Sexyland Event Exclusives
(Part One)

Koffin Nails - Slink - A Tale Of Wonder Koffin Nails - Maitreya - A Tale Of Wonder

Dark Passions - Alice In Roses - Blue Dress Dark Passions - Alice In Roses - Dress Fat Pack

Dark Passions - Alice In Roses - Pink Dress Dark Passions - Alice In Roses - Mint Dress Dark Passions - Alice In Roses - Lemon Dress

Dark Passions - Alice In Roses - Black Dress Dark Passions - Alice In Roses - White Dress Dark Passions - Alice In Roses - Lavender Dress

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form