Dark Passions Paint My Nails 2 Hunt

Paint My Nails 2 Hunt Prize From Dark Passions

September 09, 2015Bcreative Wilde


It's Hunt time again! This time it's a whole hunt for the nail art lover in you!
Dark Passions is proud to be a Sponsor for the Paint My Nails 2 Hunt. There are lots of great nail art in this hunt so be sure to make your rounds and get your nails done for days!

This round I have 3 versions for you to hunt again. Yes I'm evil I know but at least you have more options than just slink. Look on the front desk for the hint giver if you forget the hints.

Hunt Name: Paint My Nails 2
Hint Page: http://ezmereldaoptera.wix.com/schhunts#!pmn2-hunt-hints/ajb36
Dates: September 7 - 20th
Prize Price: 5L
Hints For Dark Passions:
  • Hint A. (Slink version) Sometimes we gacha.
  • Hint B. (Maitreya version) Up high on an archway
  • Hint C. (Belleza version) Almost tangled in tentacles
Close Up Image By Shelby Windsor

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form