Black Fashion Fair Dark Passions

Did You Miss Dark Passions @ The Black Fair?

April 22, 2017Bcreative Wilde



Don't fret you can still get the blackness at Dark Passions main shop! OMG yes I put it up right away!

It's that time of year again dark souls! The Black Fair (formerly known as Black Fashion Fair) by WeDo SL Events came and went! My black soul rejoiced as I brought you some styles in your the best color (or lack there of) ever! As it was the Black Fair I always felt as a lover of the dark that I really needed to bring it, so this round I had 3 new nail items for you.

So just incase you missed it as I've been so busy and didn't get a chance to blog this earlier, go to the main store or MP. There I have some edgy star nails called "Black Star" which are black with 3 tones of natural nails peeking throuh as well as silver and gold and a few other colors that I know you will love. "Black Rain" Has a rain like texture over colors and natural nails I even did the an inversed rain texture so it looks like the black is being washed away. Finally I have "Elegant Twist" which is a mostly black gloss nail with swirly designs and colors at the cuticle area.

I hope you enjoy! I enjoy the challenge of working in mostly black every year I've been invited to the Black Fair! So run get the newness and I hope to see you again at Black Fair next year too!

To The Mainstore
Get Them On Market Place:
      - Black Star On MP
      - Black Rain On MP
      - Elegant Twist On MP

***UPDATE***
The Black Fair extended their closing by one week! So you still have time to get these items there and all other items you might have wanted to get there!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form